[mapserver-users] Mapscript WFS wrapper for C-sharp

Frost89 kristian_frost7 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 2 08:43:42 EST 2010

Hi list

I've been trying to make a C-sharp wrapper for WFS. I'm using MS4W's
binaries.
I have added a reference for MapScript to my Visual Studio project. When I
try to execute this code:

    OWSRequest req = new OWSRequest();
    req.loadParams();

    mapObj map = new
mapObj("C:/Udv/CSharp/Webgraf/SRC/WebGrafKortGui/App_Data/map.map");
    return mapscript.msIO_getStdoutBufferBytes().ToString();

I get this error:
System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type
initializer for OSGeo.MapServer.mapscriptPINVOKE --->
System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type
initializer for SWIGExceptionHelper ---> System.DllNotFoundException:
mapscript.dll

I have tried adding mapscript.dll to my bin directory, but that changes
nothing.

-Kristian Frost