[mapserver-users] OSM Renderer using mapfile. A Projection Problem?

Ali_ ali_informatics at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 09:17:28 EST 2010

Hi,
I have used the tutorial to render OSM from the url:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/wiki/RenderingOsmData
The problem is the output image I get seemed to be in the wrong projection.
Please find the link below to see the image.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8279/imagelw.png

On the left, It's been generated using a tutorial and on the right it's an
OSM. There is definitely wrong with the map on the left. Is it a projection
problem? All the layers in mapfile are using SRID=4326 and the output
projection in my openlayers (html page) is google projection which is
900913. The database is PostGIS and the data is imported using osm2pgsql
using projection 4326.

Any ideas, suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Ali..