[mapserver-users] Versioned queries arcSDE

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Fri Mar 19 09:17:11 EDT 2010

Not sure what you mean by versioned queries. You can do MapServer queries against a versioned SDE database. I'm doing so against SDE 9.3
backed by Oracle. I don't have access to our ESRI environment at the moment but I let you know how I mapped connection settings in ArcCatalog
to MapServer CONNECTION/DATA settings first thing next week if that would help...

Steve