[mapserver-users] Re: ONE PASS QUERY (RFC 52) - FEATURE OR BUG?

BrainDrain paulborodaev at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 03:29:42 EDT 2010

Tamas, thanks for your great analysis and support)
I'm looking into future with hope and optimism, expecting voting for
combining (switching between) methods (somehow).
I suppose that good perfomance (including query drawing/processing)
requirement implies choosing proper, optimized data access driver. I'm using
Intergraph GeoMedia for 5-6 years: it works fine with ms sql without any
spatial extensions and perfomance is very good. Profiler says that app takes
only oid's and geometries (envelopes can be preserved) first and than
retrieves attributes by querying using "IN (...)" operator.