AW: [mapserver-users] WMS GetFeatureInfo on a WFS layer

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Wed Mar 24 17:55:46 EDT 2010

Hi,

as I know, you cann't request a WMS or WFS through a connection in your
mapfile (results to "Search return no result"). Only with own data added as
shapefile and so on, you can get a result for GetfeatureInfo requests.
Wether mapinfo via ogr cann't request, i have no clue. But I would think, it
should be possible.

I have checked, that the url is a valid wfs server, also it seems, that it
points to a wms server.

Arnd

  _____