[mapserver-users] Loadquery in MAPSERVER 5.6.1

Alexandre Trindade trindade.dev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 13:22:37 EDT 2010

Hi,

 After upgrade the MS4W 2.3.1 ( Mapserver 5.2.1 ) to  MS4W 3.0 ( MAPSERVER
5.6.1 ) my aplication stop to run when try use the function LOADQUERY. Not
have message error, but the map not render image with selection. I'm note
that file (bin) generated by SAVEQUERY ( MS4W 2.3.1 )  is diferent to the
file(txt) generated in  MS4W 3.0. I searched for modifications in this
functions, but i'm not found.

The same aplication generated this two files with function savequery

run in MS4W 2.3.1 ( Mapserver 5.2.1 )

test.mapqy

         $X ÎüêJÀçm¡ ×Y=À ­4 Ý-HÀK !9™ô9À    ÿÿÿÿ

and

run in MS4W 3.0 ( MAPSERVER 5.6.1 )

test.mapqy

MapServer Query - Generated by msSaveQuery()
0 5 6 -1
-1 -1 0 0
-1 -1 -1 -1
23 -1 0