[mapserver-users] Mapserver Templates

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Fri Mar 26 09:44:32 EDT 2010

Hi Andrew: Cleaning out my email and I noticed this message received no love. It's probably because it's a bit vague. Depends what you mean by template. There aren't interface templates in the ArcGIS Server sense, primarily because MapServer doesn't cover the client-side of things. You'd need to look to the variety of client-side environments capable of using MapServer services (e.g. OpenLayers, GeoMoose, GeoExt, MapFish, pmapper, etc...) Layer templates for setting up OGC services can be found in the various how-to documents. MapServer supports templating for presentation of query results but I get the feeling that's not what you're after...

Steve