[mapserver-users] Mapscript and Google Maps

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 15:30:34 EDT 2010

Afroz,

I can only refer to the publicly available licensing terms as per
http://code.google.com/intl/en-en/apis/maps/terms.html

which doesn't permit to use the API "other than in an implementation in a
web browser",  by this means it's not possible to use that in a server side
application like MapServer/MapScript.

Best regards,

Tamas