[mapserver-users] Mapserver browser compatability

Brian Barrett Brian at zetica.com
Mon Mar 29 16:56:24 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to get my mapserver installation to work across all major
browsers. Currently the installation works well in internet explorer,
but in most other browsers, the map loads but my list of layers displays
only one checkbox (no layer names). There are also problems with some of
the map interaction features in non-IE browsers.

I assume there is a javascript problem.

How can I identify the cause of this error?

I've validated the html of the map page (I've managed to fix all but one
error which is related to the IE "ondragstart" property)

Many thanks for any guidance

Brian