[mapserver-users] Tool for configure mapfile

Bob Basques bob.b at gritechnologies.com
Wed Nov 3 09:00:55 EDT 2010

All,

One of the design features of GeoMoose was to allow for abstracting out each layer to it's own MapFile.  Each layer has
it's own Mapfile.  This was done primarily to allow owners of data to stylize their respective datasets on their own
with out affecting each other work.  A side benefit has been that the MapFiles are all separate.

Also, in separating the mapfiles out, it has allowed for some fairly large single layer mapfiles with some fairly
comprehensive cartography (Long mapfiles of their own)

It's something to thing about anyway.

bobb