[mapserver-users] Server Downtime?

Tim Rood trood3 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 5 00:00:14 EDT 2010

Hello,

I get the message below when I attempt to run this tutorial that hits the
mapserver.org server.  It can't be Temporarily Unavailable all the time.
Does anyone see a problem here?

Thanks .

Tim

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance
downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

  _____

Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny8 with Suhosin-Patch proxy_html/3.0.0
mod_wsgi/2.5 Python/2.5.2 Server at demo.mapserver.org Port 80

http://demo.mapserver.org/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/osgeo/mapserver/tutorial/htdo
cs/example2.map&layer=states&zoom=0&mode=browse&root=/tutorial&program=/cgi-
bin/mapserv&map_web=template+example2-2.html