[mapserver-users] RE: Real life sample of a Mapfile for shp files on WMS

tommaso tommasodb at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 9 06:28:47 EST 2010

Hi, for regular expression you need to set the parameters FILTERITEM and
FILTER.
>From the documentation
(http://mapserver.org/mapfile/expressions.html#regular-expression-comparison)

LAYER
    NAME "regexp-example"
    FILTERITEM "placename"
    FILTER /hotel/

END

I think, the parameter EXPRESSION does not allow regular expression
comparison.

Cheers,
Tommaso