[mapserver-users] multi criteria visualization on vector

Alexander Petkov greenkov at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 13:42:21 EST 2010

The classes are fine for defining your 25 combinations to make them
look the way you want to.

To the question about your shapefile--you could keep as one shapefile
and define you connection to the data as shown here:
http://mapserver.org/input/vector/ogr.html

Define a static filter at first to test.
Then, when that works, you can use variable substitution:
http://mapserver.org/mapfile/variable_sub.html

At least that's what I'd try.

Alex