RE: RE: [mapserver-users] Gauss-Krüger

Daiane Fraga daiane.a.fraga at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 06:15:57 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm sorry, but did not understand what you mean.
My problem is that I'm with the map in the coordinate system outdated (the
maps are dated from 1908). I'm not sure that I have known maps in a
Mapserver projection. And I'm using an application that interacts with
Google Maps, which has caused problems.
We can do the conversion to the WGS 1984, but it has to be done manually for
each map.
I would like to automatically convert the Gauss-Krüger projection to a
knownMapserver projection, as the coordinate system WGS.

I'm actually using this:
    PROJECTION
        "Init = EPSG: 26915"
        "Proj = latlong"