[mapserver-users] Auto- classify by attribute value

Simone Frigerio simone.frigerio at univie.ac.at
Thu Nov 18 11:10:07 EST 2010

  Hi,
I have a vector shp with almost 8000 records.
Example of table:
Column1 - Column2 - Column3 -  Combi -
0                    0                0                    0_0_0
1                    0                0                    1_0_1
0                    0                1                    0_1_0

There are 260 combination in attribute value Combi. If I fix a CLASS for
one like:
CLASS
       EXPRESSION "0_0_0"
       STYLE
         COLOR 25 255 255
         OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0
       END
  END

  can I generate an automatic classification for all the 259 other classes?
Thanks.

Simone