[mapserver-users] RE: Changing map file parameter (Label Color) via URL

myOpenLayersUName joanne.mcgraw at SYMPATICO.CA
Wed Nov 24 13:45:39 EST 2010

Steve,

Thank you for your response. I have tried your suggestion and while it does
indeed change the colour of the label text, it seems to also change the size
of the label font used...to the point that it can barely be read (I think
it's setting it to a font size of 1). Any idea why that might be happening?

If not, no worries. It's not really an issue. Given your help with the
syntax, I am able to get around it by including the SIZE parameter for the
font as well (such as, &map.layer[resultlabel].class[0]=LABEL COLOR 0 0 255
SIZE 10 END).

Thanks again,
jtm