[mapserver-users] How to display Labels from 1 table?

elisabeth theresia dbee_kawai at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 09:19:59 EDT 2010

Hello Mapserver experts,

I have question in my mind, How to display Labels from 1 table in my database
(Postgre + Postgis)?
in this table there are fields of : name_region, values_1, values_2, How to
appear them? Could Mapserver make it?

I ask this question, because I want to show the difference values_1 between
values_2 in my Bar Chart :)

if i do this (code in the bottom) then just appear values_2 in the map :) ?

LAYER
STATUS DEFAULT
    TYPE ANNOTATION
    CONNECTIONTYPE POSTGIS
    CONNECTION "user=x password=x dbname=mydb host=host port=5432"
    DATA "the_geom FROM tb_region USING UNIQUE code_region"

    LABELITEM "name_region"
        CLASS
        LABEL
        COLOR 0 0 0