[mapserver-users] WMS Request for a single point?

Robert Hicks robhyx at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 14:30:43 EDT 2010

Ok great! So that gave me an image with a push pin on it. So here is
another question: what is the bounding box of the requested image, and
can I specify it? I need to be able to merge this image together with
another GeoTiff (preferably using gdalmerge) so that the point lands
on the same geographic location in the base image. The original image
is in EPSG 4326, and I'm not sure what units of measurement this call
is using. I tried requesting the point layer as a tif but I think it
just gave me a regular non geotiff, which is fine because I can update
the header using gdal_translate but I need to know the bounding box in
4326.

web http://www.hyxspace.com
aim hyx1138