[mapserver-users] Re: Compiling in Visual Studio 2008

Sumit Sharma sumit321 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 09:26:37 EDT 2010

I am using mapserver in same environment. I have created one build script
(batch file) for cleaning, compiling (either for debug or release) and
installing mapserver. However I would not recommend you to compile mapserver
every time you compile your other projects as it will consume lot of time to
compile. But if still if you want to compile it you can use prebuild events
to call build script batch file.

Hope that helps,
Sumit