[mapserver-users] Re: Compiling in Visual Studio 2008

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 15:22:14 EDT 2010

Hi,

You could also use the SDK packages from http://vbkto.dyndns.org/sdk/

These packages provide a Makefile to do a commandline build by using the
Visual Studio Command Prompt.
In order to integrate this into a solution the easiest thing to do is to
create a VC++ makefile project and set up the build command line according
to the Makefile provided.
You could also create a debug build by adding 'DEBUG=YES' to the build
command line.

Best regards,

Tamas