[mapserver-users] WMS/WFS multiple output projection or select projection by SRS parameter

rai 8 max1000 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 07:15:28 EDT 2010

Hi!,

I'm trying to define multiple output projections in a WMS server, but it
doesn't work, as doc says if you define "wms_srs" it's possible but
mapserver says that SRS "Invalid SRS given", I tried several ways and any
works, also in getCapabilities only show the projection section.

any ideas? it's possible without mapscript?

My mapfile looks like:

MAP
SHAPEPATH      "./images"
IMAGECOLOR     255 0 0
CONFIG "MS_ERRORFILE" "/tmp/mapserver.log"
 WEB
IMAGEPATH "/tmp"
IMAGEURL "http://localhost/tmp/"
METADATA
"wfs_title"            "Demo"
"wfs_onlineresource"   "http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv?"
"wfs_srs"               "EPSG:32631 EPSG:900913 EPSG:4326"
"ows_schemas_location" "http://ogc.dmsolutions.ca"
END
END

   PROJECTION
"init=epsg:4326"
END
 LAYER
NAME         topo
DATA         cat.png
   DEBUG 4

 PROJECTION
"init=epsg:32631"
END

STATUS       ON
TYPE         RASTER
END
END

when I try to change the projection section with any of the three SRS it
works, I tried many combinations and any works. Also I tried with WFS and it
doesn't works.

thanks!