[mapserver-users] Trouble shooting SLD?

K ken at sandnarrows.com
Tue Oct 19 20:27:14 EDT 2010

Do you mean the part about using GetStyles to get a SLD blurb from
Mapserver? I did try that originally, well I used PHP Mapscript to do
it. On the odd chance that GetStyles does something different I just did
a GetStyles request, changed the color and nothing else.

Still not working.

Ken

>>> xmlns:gml="http://www.opengis.net/gml"
>>> xmlns:ogc="http://www.opengis.net/ogc"