[mapserver-users] Maximum number of points in a poligon

Sebastian E. Ovide sebastian.ovide at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 12:03:47 EDT 2010

Hi Lime,

I cannot release the shapes (I am sure that you understand) but I can tell
you how I've created them. Using gdal_polygonize.py on a raster big as UK
with only 2 colors: 0,1. Each pixel is a 5x5 meters squares. The Image
displays the UK water surface. The bigger polygons belong to the coast.

Regards

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 3:39 PM, Lime, Steve D (DNR) <Steve.Lime at state.mn.us

--
Sebastian E. Ovide