[mapserver-users] FastCGI, MapServer and Apache on Linux

Smith, Michael ERDC-CRREL-NH michael.smith at usace.army.mil
Wed Sep 1 10:46:33 EDT 2010

Nic,

In the 2010 benchmarking effort, we are using mod_fcgid with the latest
Apache. Here are the fcgi parameters we have in our conf file

<IfModule fcgid_module>
  FcgidInitialEnv LD_LIBRARY_PATH
/usr/lib64:/usr/lib:/usr/local/lib:/opt/mapserverfull/lib:/oracle/instantcli
ent_11_2:/opt/mapserver/lib
  FcgidMinProcessesPerClass 0
  FcgidIdleScanInterval 1
  FcgidProcessLifeTime 10