[mapserver-users] FastCGI, MapServer and Apache on Linux

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Sep 1 11:19:40 EDT 2010

On 10-09-01 5:14 PM, Jan Hartmann wrote:

> Any comments on comparing mod_fastcgi and mod_fcgid? Speed, thread-safety?

I can comment that the since mod_fcgid has been included in the Apache
http server project (it used to be a separate project) the stability of
it has increased (updates, documentation, etc.)...for that reason the
MS4W product switched to it.  (sorry if my English is off ha!)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/