[mapserver-users] Tileindex - getfeatureinfo

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Thu Sep 16 04:27:33 EDT 2010

Hi,

Getfeatureinfo can be made to work with tileindex layer but it would not
do what you suppose. It would returns the pixel value (RGB) of the
clicked point of the raster image. But don't worry, just publish the
tileindex as a separate vector layer and do GetFeatureInfo against that
layer. I suppose your tileindex shapefile already has those number,
name, year and mapsheet attributes.

-Jukka Rahkonen-