[mapserver-users] Raster Layer Backgound Color

Mario Franco mario.franco at ydreams.com
Thu Sep 16 11:50:41 EDT 2010

  I have this raster that have some areas with no image:

      # Start of layer: Carta Militar
     LAYER
         NAME "Carta_Militar"
         METADATA
             "wms_title"    "Carta Militar"   # required
             "wfs_title"    "Carta Militar"   # required
             "gml_featureid" "ID" ## REQUIRED
             "gml_include_items" "all"  # Optional (serves all
attributes for layer)

         END
         TYPE raster

         #CONNECTIONTYPE SDE
         CONNECTIONTYPE PLUGIN
         PLUGIN "C:/ms4w/Apache/specialplugins/msplugin_sde_92.dll"
         CONNECTION "128.1.0.79,port:5151,sde,sde,sdeinag"

         DATA "SDE:xxx,port:5151,xxx,xxx,xxx,SDE.MILITAR_25K_RAAC_GE,RASTER"

         PROJECTION
         "init=EPSG:32626" #--sistema de coordenadas desta layer na origem
         END

         STATUS ON
         TRANSPARENCY 100

         # Start of layer Classes

     CLASS
	NAME "Carta Administrativa Oficial"
	SYMBOL "symbols/images/map_icon.gif"
	COLOR -1 -1 -1
	BACKGROUNDCOLOR -1 -1 -1
     END

     END

I tried different colors but the areas with  no data always appear as black.

thx

Mário Franco