[mapserver-users] MapScript WMS Server - Custom exceptions

Frost89 kristian_frost7 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 03:51:16 EDT 2010

Hi all

I have created a C# MapScript wrapper for a WMS server. Now, I want to add
some "vendor-specific parameters" to the request (e.g.:
"http://server/wms?request=getmap&...&login=usr&password=pwd")

This I have also made work, to a point. When the user enters invalid
information, I just return a 403 errorpage (Access denied). I was thinking
about throwing a WMS exception (XML/InImage/Blank) and wondering if
MapServer/MapScript is able to throw custom exceptions? Or do I have to
handle it myself?

/Kristian Frost