[mapserver-users] Re: Raster Display Performance

goncalo goncalo.martins at inov.pt
Mon Sep 20 09:28:24 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm using http requests and fcgi like the following line:
"http://10.205.1.199:8080/fcgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/apps/tutorial/example.map&mode=tile&tilemode=gmap&tile={x}+{y}+{z}"

My client is a .NET application that I'm developing. I'm using a control
created by telerik (radMap) that uses WMS like bing maps and openstreetmaps.
That control have a problem we just can use online maps we can use our local
maps, so I try to use MapServer to serve our local maps. This control
(radMap) have a function GetTile() that calls the tile needed to display and
in this method I'm calling the fcgi request in the previous line.

When I do a request using the browser it appears to look everything ok. I
get the image.

Best regards,
Gonçalo