[mapserver-users] RE: CGI returning a 502 error

stoli rstoyle at COMCAST.NET
Thu Sep 23 11:47:00 EDT 2010

Thanks Steve. Looks like I am going to have to figure out how to compile my
own binaries. I think I have streamlined the POST parameters as much as I
can, unless there is a way to combine the following:

&map_layer[layer1]=FEATURE+POINTS+0+0+END+END
&map_layer[layer1]_CLASS[0]_STYLE[0]=SYMBOL+ellipse+SIZE+200+COLOR+255+0+0