[mapserver-users] How to get some part extents in polygon within complete polygon

venkat ven.tammineni at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 08:49:45 EDT 2010

Dear All,

  How can I get certain part boundary extents from polygon.I am using below
code to get full extents of the polygon.

Code to get bounds extents  :-

 shapeObj shape = layer.getFeature(shapeInd, -1);

 lab.Text = "Min X :" + shape.bounds.minx +","+"Max X :" + shape.bounds.maxx
+"," + " Min Y :" + shape.bounds.maxy +","+ "Max Y :" + shape.bounds.maxy;

Please anyone can guide me.I am waiting for your great response.

Thanks and Regards,

Ven