[mapserver-users] WFS Spatial Filter Problem

Bryan Hempen bhempen at sciops.esa.int
Fri Aug 5 07:41:38 EDT 2011

Sorry, I forgot to mention the Error message:

<title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.</p>
  root at localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred,
and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.</p>
in the server error log.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at localhost Port 80</address>

Thanks,
Bryan