[mapserver-users] Web application error. Malformed template name

Dara Olson dolson at glifwc.org
Tue Aug 16 14:19:54 EDT 2011

An absolute path did not help.  I increased MapServer Debug to 5 and I still don't get any more information.  Is there a way to track down where exactly the problem is happening?  I thought by creating the view to remove the multiple records by waterbody this would remove this error (so it wouldn't get more than one result from the URL request), but no such luck. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Dara