[mapserver-users] Re: Dashed outline for polygon (migration to 6.0)

Havard Tveite havard.tveite at umb.no
Mon Aug 29 10:22:59 EDT 2011

It works for me for 6.0.0, 6.0.1 and SVN trunk with AGG.
I have also tried to include you OUTPUTFORMAT specification,
and that works.  It also works with GD.
I have been testing with shp2img.

Håvard

Here is a complete layer with an inline feature.

   LAYER
     STATUS DEFAULT
     TYPE POLYGON
     FEATURE
       POINTS
         5 5
         5 25
         45 25
         45 5
         5 5
       END # Points
     END # Feature
     CLASS
       STYLE
         OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0
         WIDTH 6
         PATTERN 20 20 END
         LINECAP BUTT
       END # STYLE
     END # CLASS
   END # LAYER

On 8/29/2011 2:59 PM, Petra Pietrasová wrote:
> Thank you ,
> but even your example doesn´t work.
> Are you using the version of mapserver 6.0.1 and does dashed line work in
> it? if it works to you than the problem is not in the layer in the style of
> layer.
>
> Do you have any idea what we do wrong? Some setup of mapserver or output?
>
> We are using AGG output as I wrote before...
>
> --

Håvard Tveite
Department of Mathematical Sciences and Technology, UMB
Drøbakveien 31, POBox 5003, N-1432 Ås, NORWAY
Phone: +47 64965483 Fax: +47 64965401 http://www.umb.no/imt/