[mapserver-users] WCS

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Wed Feb 2 00:14:49 EST 2011

Hi,

Your layer definitions and the GetCoverare request you were using would help pretty much.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

David Hildebrand wrote:

> I am trying to develop a WCS layer (1.0.0) and I can successfully issue
the GetCapabilities and DescribeCoverage requests.  However, when I
issue a GetCoverage request I get a bounding box error due to bad
coordinates.  The layer is also set up as a WMS layer (1.1.1) and a
GetMap request works fine.  The metadata ows_srs and ows_resolution
parameters are being used in the map file and these work fine for WMS
requests.  Should I be using version 1.1.0?

> Any ideas?

===========================

David V. Hildebrand

Agriculture Financial Services Corporation

(403) 782-8239

www.afsc.ca <http://www.afsc.ca>

This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it
is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged
information. Please contact Agriculture Financial Services Corporation
immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication,
and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any
communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted
or destroyed. Please consider the environment before printing this
email.