[mapserver-users] Bug or User error? MINSIZE not working

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 02:14:53 EST 2011

what are you trying to obtain?

* minsize/maxsize and minwidth/maxwidth are only used when doing
scale-dependent scaling of symbols (either by using sizeunits
different than pixels, or by having the symbolscaledenom activated)
* symbol STYLE is deprecated, and dots and caps are now set at the style level:
style
 width 1
 pattern 1 3 end
 color "#aaaaaa"