[mapserver-users] GetfeatureInfo-Request in an UTF-8 environment with shapfile in cp-1252

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Feb 8 09:48:49 EST 2011

Hello,

A quick thought that I had when I read your issue, is that I recently
came across a similar issue when I was working with Japanese data.  In
that case for MapServer to display query results in my template
properly, I had to change the character set in the HTML template file,
otherwise the characters would be garbled:

<!-- MapServer Template -->
<head>
<title>照会</title>

I'm not sure if that is related to your exact issue, but those are my
quick thoughts.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna