[mapserver-users] 3D Building Howto?

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Mon Feb 14 18:34:00 EST 2011

Steve,

   A few months back there was a similar question in the Mapnik mailing
list
(http://www.mail-archive.com/mapnik-users@lists.berlios.de/msg03000.html).
A couple of links (but no solution) given in response:

http://trac.mapnik.org/wiki/BuildingSymbolizer
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM-3D

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser