[mapserver-users] RE: polygon tool

Tom van der Putte tom at vdputte.nl
Fri Feb 18 02:37:39 EST 2011

Hi
Bob,
 You could also try using Fusion, it also has a polygon tool in
there, but again its based on Open Layers. I gues you can make your
own, but you'd need some sort of framework that converts the drawn
polygon to the location, projection and units that your basemap is in,
for which openLayers is the perfect framework I think.
 Tom van der Putte