[mapserver-users] Font sizing question

ChiefDan ChiefDan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 15:49:22 EST 2011

I'm migrating a layer from an older mapserver(v4.8.1) to my v4.10
installation. The layer uses an ESRI font set for wind barbs. On the older
installation, the symbols are much darker. I've tried tweaking a couple of
settings in the new mapfile but nothing really seems to make a difference.
The color config is 0 0 0, however on the map they look grey.
I tried applying an OUTLINECOLOR of 0 0 0, however that was too extreme
making the barb almost block like.
Here is a snippet of a CLASS:
    CLASS
      EXPRESSION ((([m_value] * 2.2369362921) >= 5) AND (([m_value] *
2.2369362921) < 10))
      TEXT 'ã'
      LABEL
        ANGLE [d_label_theta]