[mapserver-users] TEMPLATE generation completion (NOT!)

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Feb 18 11:21:45 EST 2011

Steve,

Ok, I have no idea what happened, but fixing the name of the footer
file (back to what it was) fixed the call, it now pops out with the
FOOTER content.

Must have been some weird permission error, but wouldn't that throw an
error just like breaking the name?   Looks like it fixed itself as a
result of editing the name . . . .

Thanks, I think, (I'm going to leave it alone for a while while it's
working . . . . ;c)  I still wonder what went on there though.

I should mention too that this is updating via WEBDAV, I always forget
this part because I use it day in and day out and it's always there as a
folder.  Also, all the configuration files reside inside of SVN.
Anyway, those are the funky configuration elements I was talking about
earlier.

Thanks again, though really, this one was driving me over the edge . .
. .

bobb

>>> "Lime, Steve D (DNR)" <Steve.Lime at state.mn.us> wrote:

I would assume it’s barfing before it even gets to the footer. Are you
absolutely sure the surface class record is being processed completely
for all search results?
If you break the footer name intentionally in the mapfile does
MapServer complain?
Steve