[mapserver-users] Mapfile keywords list and block keywords

Marco Tosato marco.jem at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 09:14:42 EST 2011

Good day all,

I'm writing a little mapfile parser, I found a list of kerywords and
reserved words in the file "maplexer.l" but now I need to know which words
marks the begin of a block (for example the keyword LAYER begins a block
which needs to be terminated with the END keyword), anyone has some
suggestion?

I found the VIM syntax page (
http://mapserver.org/development/editing/vim.html) where there is a VIM
configuration file which lists the mapfile keywords to be highlightied in
VIM and another file which lists keywords that can be folded ....can I trust
these lists and use the code folding configuration file to obtain the block
keywords or should I search somewhere else?

Thanks a lot!!!!