[mapserver-users] GDAL input formats

David Hildebrand David.Hildebrand at afsc.ca
Tue Jan 4 15:14:43 EST 2011

I'm wondering how to specify a particular GDAL format.  I have some
3-band floating point images in ENVI format and I would like to retain
that format because I have GDAL support.  Secondly, would it be better
to convert them to GeoTiff files?  Would it also be better to scale them
to, say 16-bit signed integer files?

Thanks.

===========================
David V. Hildebrand
Agriculture Financial Services Corporation
(403) 782-8239

www.afsc.ca <http://www.afsc.ca>
This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it
is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged
information. Please contact Agriculture Financial Services Corporation
immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication,
and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any
communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted
or destroyed. Please consider the environment before printing this
email.