[mapserver-users] Projection problems

Milo van der Linden milo at dogodigi.net
Fri Jan 7 09:22:03 EST 2011

Funny,

Everytime I read "projection problems" on this list I think: Hey, this might
be someone from the Netherlands.

You mean you would really like to have your bedrijventerreinen like this?

http://www.locatiemonitor.nl/LocationDetails2.aspx?lid=1437

(please wait for the bedrijventerreinen wms to appear)

I created the wms service for locatiemonitor and as I can see, we are
"fishing in the same vijver"

Please read my blog post at
http://blog.dogodigi.net/2010/08/19/dutch-coordinate-system-ellipsoid-correction/

And write a small thank you comment if it helped you solve your issue

;-)

Kind regards,

Milo van der Linden