[mapserver-users] Labels are cut at the borders of the tiles

Wim Vanbelle wimvanbelle at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 03:29:40 EST 2011

Thanks for clearing that out Thomas. We were having similar issues here.

Is there a similar setting for linestring drawing? Eg when using pixel
offset the lines get cut off at the end of the tiles.

This is resolved using the gutter parameter in openlayers as  you have
mentioned, but is still a problem for google and bing maps.

thanks.