[mapserver-users] mapserver defunct

Wim Vanbelle wimvanbelle at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 15:15:21 EST 2011

Well, the problem is that the requests are not always served.

During load testing, say about 10 concurrent requests I also load the map.
But there are randomly tiles that are never loaded. I thought this would be
related to the defunct processes, but that is not a certainty.

My setup is lighttpd + fastcgi.
To be honest I'm in a pretty bad situation now, considering we go live with
this in 9 days.

Not sure what else I can do honestly.