[mapserver-users] capability to reproject to 2 different projections within the map object of the map file

Fawcett, David (MPCA) David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Fri Jan 21 16:21:46 EST 2011

I believe that in CGI mode, you can only have one output projection, so your approach won't work.

You can support multiple SRS/projection in WMS mode.  To do this, you put multiple SRS codes in the wms_srs metadata for a layer.

You might be able to change the map projection on the fly by changing the parameters via the URL, I assume that you would also need to change the extent values to match the projection. (I can't verify that map.projection is something that you can change via URL).

David.