[mapserver-users] Re: Mapserver ./config with with httpd executable

gregcorradini gregcorradini at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 00:59:16 EST 2011

Whoops!!!

checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for g++... g++
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for flex... no
checking for lex... no
checking for yywrap in -lfl... no
checking for yywrap in -ll... no
checking for bison... no
checking for byacc... no
checking if compiler supports -R... no
checking if compiler supports -Wl,-rpath,... yes
checking for exp in -lm... yes
checking for __gxx_personality_v0 in -lstdc++... yes
checking for egrep... grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for strcasecmp... yes
checking for strncasecmp... yes
checking for strdup... yes
checking for strrstr... no
checking for strcasestr... yes
checking for strlcat... no
checking for vsnprintf... yes
MapServer Version from mapserver.h: '5.6.6'
checking if pkg-config path is provided... checking for pkg-config...
/usr/bin/pkg-config
configure: checking where FreeType 2.x is installed...
checking for FT_Init_FreeType in -lfreetype... yes
        using libfreetype -lfreetype from system libs.
configure: checking where Zlib is installed...
checking for zlibVersion in -lz... yes
        using libz from system libs (-DUSE_ZLIB).
configure: checking where PNG is installed...
checking for png_init_io in -lpng... no
        PNG (libpng) library cannot be found, possibly needed for GD
configure: checking whether we should include JPEG support...
checking for jpeg_read_header in -ljpeg... no
        libjpeg not found. JPEG support not included, possibly needed for
GD.
configure: checking where libXpm is installed...
checking for XpmFreeXpmImage in -lXpm... no
        XPM (libXpm) library cannot be found, possibly needed for GD
configure: checking where libiconv is installed...
checking for iconv_open in -lc... yes
checking for libiconv_open in -liconv... no
checking for iconv_open in -liconv... no
        using libiconv from system libs.
        libiconv found. Enabling internationalization (-DUSE_ICONV)
configure: checking for GD 2.0.16 or higher...
checking for gdFontCacheSetup in -lgd... yes
        using libgd 2.0.16 (or higher) from -L/usr/local//lib -lgd
-lfreetype  -lz
checking for gdImageGif in -lc... yes
checking for gdImagePng in -lc... yes
checking for gdImageJpeg in -lc... yes
checking for gdImageWBMP in -lc... yes
checking for gdImageStringFT in -lc... yes
checking for gdImageSetResolution in -lc... no
checking for gdImageOpenPolygon in -lc... yes
checking for gdImageGifPtr in -lc... yes
checking for gdFontGetTiny in -lc... yes
        using GD ( -DUSE_GD_GIF -DUSE_GD_PNG -DUSE_GD_JPEG -DUSE_GD_WBMP
-DUSE_GD_FT -DGD_HAS_FTEX_XSHOW -DGD_HAS_GDIMAGEGIFPTR
-DGD_HAS_GETBITMAPFONTS) from /usr/local/.
configure: checking whether we should include PDF support...
checking for PDF_setlinewidth in -lpdf... no
checking for PDF_setrgbcolor in -lpdf... no
checking for PDF_moveto in -lpdf... no
checking for PDF_curveto in -lpdf... no
checking for PDF_show_xy in -lpdf... no
checking for PDF_load_font in -lpdf... no
        libpdf not found or too old... PDF support not included.
checking if FTGL support requested... no
checking if OGL support requested... no
checking if AGG support requested... checking for freetype-config...
/usr/local/bin/freetype-config
checking if RGBA palette png support requested... no
configure: checking whether we should include EPPL7 support...
        including EPPL7 support.
configure: checking whether we should include PROJ.4 support...
checking for pj_transform in -lproj... yes
        using PROJ.4 from /usr/local.
configure: checking whether we should include thread safe support...
checking for pthread_create in -lpthread... yes
        using -lpthread from system libs.
configure: checking whether we should include ESRI SDE support...
        ESRI SDE support not requested.
checking if GEOS support requested... yes
user supplied geos-config (/usr/local/bin/geos-config)
checking for GEOS version >= 2.2.2... yes. Found version 3.2.2
GEOS >= 3.0.0 found. Adding -DGEOS_HAS_SIMPLIFY
configure: checking whether we should include OGR support...
        OGR enabled (-DUSE_OGR).
checking if GDAL support requested... yes, user supplied gdal-config
(/usr/local/bin/gdal-config)
configure: checking whether we should include TIFF support...
checking for TIFFOpen in -ltiff... no
        libtiff not found... TIFF support not included.
checking if PostGIS support requested... yes, user supplied pg_config
(/usr/bin/pg_config)
checking for PQserverVersion in -lpq... yes
checking if MyGIS support requested... no
checking if OracleSpatial support requested... no
checking if MING/Flash support requested... no
configure: checking whether we should include WMS Server support...
        OGC WMS compatibility enabled (-DUSE_WMS_SVR).
configure: checking whether we should include WFS Server support...
        OGC WFS Server support enabled (-DUSE_WFS_SVR).
configure: checking whether we should include WCS Server support...
        OGC WCS Server support enabled (-DUSE_WCS_SVR).
configure: checking whether we should include WMS Client Connections
support...
configure: checking whether we should include WFS Client Connections
support...
configure: checking whether we should include OGC SOS Server support...
        OGC SOS Server support not requested.
checking for curl-config... yes, user supplied curl-config
(/usr/local/bin/curl-config)
        found libcurl version 7.21.3
        OGC WMS Client Connections enabled (-DUSE_WMS_LYR).
        OGC WFS Client Connections enabled (-DUSE_WFS_LYR).
checking for libxml2... libxml2 requested for WCS Server.
      If unavailable disable using --without-xml2-config,
      but WCS 1.1 support will be disabled.
checking for xml2-config... /usr/local/bin/xml2-config
        found libxml2 version 2.7.8
checking if FriBidi support requested... no
checking if Cairo support requested... no
checking FastCGI support... not requested.
configure: checking HTTPD server (Apache) version...
        using user-supplied httpd (/etc/init.d/apache2)
        /etc/init.d/apache2 version is  ().
Compiling with fast MS_NINT
checking compiler warnings... basic
configure: checking whether we should enable debug features...
configure: checking whether we should enable mapserv CGI command-line debug
arguments...
configure: checking for PHP/MapScript module options...
        PHP/MapScript module not configured.
checking for g++ -shared ... yes
checking if --enable-runpath requested... no
checking if --with-java-include-os-name specified... no, autodetected linux
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating mapscript/java/Makefile
config.status: creating mapscript/csharp/Makefile

MapServer is now configured for