[mapserver-users] Label text always clipped by tiles

Gregor at HostGIS gregor at hostgis.com
Wed Jan 26 10:56:44 EST 2011

On 1/26/2011 7:55 AM, Mike Stoddart wrote:
> Thanks again. I don't think MapServer will work for me,
> but thanks for your help.

Sure, you're quite welcome.

I am curious what else you would use that would eliminate tile-edge
artifacts. What map-serving software would you use, for example? I'm
always looking to expand my toolkit.

--
HostGIS, Open Source solutions for the global GIS community
Greg Allensworth - SysAdmin, Programmer, GIS Person, Security

"No one cares if you can back up — only if you can recover."