[mapserver-users] Mapserver Storage

Mark Korver mwkorver at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 12:29:51 EST 2011

now we have some real numbers.

reputable provider
10TB/$1800

Amazon S3
10TB/$1250

Amazon EBS
10TB/$1000

its not that simple a comparison.  but looking at those numbers and
knowing that with AWS you can run everything else as a function of
need (EC2,LB,SQS,mail services... etc etc) AWS starts looking cheap.
It might be a bit more to park data ( not really ) but that is only a
small part of the final equation.